THE FACTS: Slumdog has been nominated for 10 Oscars. I have been a "phone a friend." (I got my question correct.)
JUDGMENT: I know. I know. I know. I just saw it tonight, and I'm lam(p)e. Well........I LOVED THE BOLLYWOOD CREDITS....and the rest of it too. Aside from Prem Kumar's pronunciation of "millionaire" and "rupEES" it was pretty much flawless and I hope it wins all of it's nominations. Plus MIA's "Paper Planes" is ingeniously incorporated. What's not to love?
- Nom nom nom....
- Thunderheist "Jerk It"
- And the Winner Is...
- Stamp Prices to Increase by Two Cents
- For All We Call, Mizzou.
- Solving the Economic Crisis
- Finger-Painting with Robyn
- Mary Jane's a Bitch
- Long Anticipated Westminster Dog Show Coverage
- New Flo Rida
- Well I Climbed Out From Underneath that Rock....
- Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Pizza Hut Pasta
- ADHD (The Popular Man's Disease)
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Santogold, She's so hot right now, Santogold.
- Why you should thaw out your crime tools.
- Jessica Simpson: It's NOT a fat suit.
- Milk with Ice
- ▼ February (19)