Saturday, February 7, 2009
Milk with Ice
THE FACTS: Milk is a breakfast beverage from a cow. Ice is frozen water.
JUDGMENT: Me? I'm a 2%, with ice, served in a glass made out of glass kind of guy. Sure there are those of you that will tell me that my milk is watered down, but it's 2% for Christ's sake. It's practically like drinking cream.
- Nom nom nom....
- Thunderheist "Jerk It"
- And the Winner Is...
- Stamp Prices to Increase by Two Cents
- For All We Call, Mizzou.
- Solving the Economic Crisis
- Finger-Painting with Robyn
- Mary Jane's a Bitch
- Long Anticipated Westminster Dog Show Coverage
- New Flo Rida
- Well I Climbed Out From Underneath that Rock....
- Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Pizza Hut Pasta
- ADHD (The Popular Man's Disease)
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Santogold, She's so hot right now, Santogold.
- Why you should thaw out your crime tools.
- Jessica Simpson: It's NOT a fat suit.
- Milk with Ice
- ▼ February (19)