Monday, February 9, 2009
Long Anticipated Westminster Dog Show Coverage
THE FACTS: This year's competition started today with 2486 dogs from 170 different breeds. Westminster is a two day competition for socially retarded dog owners.
JUDGMENT: I'll admit that I watch portions of the Westminster Dog Show every year. While it's not the most riveting television on the air, it does beat fast forwarding your tivo through The Biggest Loser until you get to the weigh-ins. I cross my fingers every year hoping that it will end up like Best In Show. PS-When is there gonna be a Comedy Central Presents Stand Up Special with Lolcats?
- Nom nom nom....
- Thunderheist "Jerk It"
- And the Winner Is...
- Stamp Prices to Increase by Two Cents
- For All We Call, Mizzou.
- Solving the Economic Crisis
- Finger-Painting with Robyn
- Mary Jane's a Bitch
- Long Anticipated Westminster Dog Show Coverage
- New Flo Rida
- Well I Climbed Out From Underneath that Rock....
- Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Pizza Hut Pasta
- ADHD (The Popular Man's Disease)
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Santogold, She's so hot right now, Santogold.
- Why you should thaw out your crime tools.
- Jessica Simpson: It's NOT a fat suit.
- Milk with Ice
- ▼ February (19)