Sunday, February 8, 2009

ADHD (The Popular Man's Disease)

THE FACTS: Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder is a disease characterized by short attention span and excessive energy. A popular man is a person liked by all. I have ADHD; I'm popular.

JUDGMENT: If you have ADHD you will be the popular kid in school. Everyone loves people with ADHD they are freaking awesome (unless you live with one.)

1 comment:

  1. FACT: 99.9% of these cases are complete and total crap. The other 0.1% are true chemical imbalances that would be cured with a little exercise and fresh air.
    JUDGMENT: Yeah, if Emily and I have a kid with ADHD, I'm going to use the belt LONG before I use Ritalin.