Thursday, February 19, 2009
Nom nom nom....
Read More HERE.
THE FACTS: This photograph was taken of a Worcester's buttonquail (a bird thought to be extinct) in the Philippines last month. The picture was taken just before the bird was sold to a local resident... and eaten.
JUDGMENT: I wonder what kind of a price is tacked onto the last bird of a species? This is how I picture this scenario going down in my head.
Waiter: "What can I get for you today, sir?"
Diner: "I'll just have a hamburger, well-done. Hold the ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions, lettuce, cheese, tomatoe."
Waiter: "Oh you didn't let me tell you today's special."
Diner: "Oh what's that?"
Waiter: "Well we are offering a one time special. It's the last known-to-man Worcester's buttonquail served with rice pilaf and a roasted red potatoes."
Diner: "Ummmm, sure I'll take that."
Waiter: "Well, sir, how was the quail?"
Diner: "Tasted like chicken."
- Nom nom nom....
- Thunderheist "Jerk It"
- And the Winner Is...
- Stamp Prices to Increase by Two Cents
- For All We Call, Mizzou.
- Solving the Economic Crisis
- Finger-Painting with Robyn
- Mary Jane's a Bitch
- Long Anticipated Westminster Dog Show Coverage
- New Flo Rida
- Well I Climbed Out From Underneath that Rock....
- Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Pizza Hut Pasta
- ADHD (The Popular Man's Disease)
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Santogold, She's so hot right now, Santogold.
- Why you should thaw out your crime tools.
- Jessica Simpson: It's NOT a fat suit.
- Milk with Ice
- ▼ February (19)